We will have our very first Elusive Target contract tomorrow. Elusive Targets are part of the live content being published for HITMAN in-between episodes and represent a new game mode debuting for players.
Every Elusive Target will follow particular rules:
- They are a once in a lifetime experience
- They are available for a limited time only in game – this first Elusive Target will last 48 hours
- Intel on the target will be limited
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target
- Your target can only die once
- If you die during the mission, that’s it
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good
- If you fail, there are no second chances
As this is the first Elusive Target we wanted to let players know in advance, however there may not be so much warning next time so keep your ears close to the ground, visit the forums or follow HITMAN on social media to ensure you don’t miss out – bonne chance.
HITMAN is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.