Trench Run, the latest game from Transhuman Design – the studio responsible for multiplayer hits such as Soldat and King Arthur’s Gold – is scheduled to be released on April 7th, just a few hours from now. It will be available on Steam for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Unique team-based “Run” mode for 2-10 players
- Free-for-all Skirmish mode for 1-4 players (perfect for a fun evening with friends)
- 5 classes with special skills to choose from (Assault, Sniper, Demolitions, Commando and Medic)
- Semi-random destructible maps
- Down on the ground? Grab a medikit and continue fighting!
- Play basketball and meet new friends between rounds
- Spend coins on drinks and cigarettes from the VIP bar
- Buy customized costumes and pet animals
- Local couch-based and online multiplayer available
- Designed to be easy to pick up and play
Trench Run is also social
The game features a unique truce phase – you can socialize with the enemies at the bar after blowing them up in the trenches, play basketball, have a dance contest, buy yourself a costume… or a pet crocodile. All of this while listening to a feel-good gypsy jazz soundtrack recorded by professional jazz musicians.