Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment revealed a closer look at the brand-new characters and content coming to Mortal Kombat X in Kombat Pack 2, the game’s next wave of downloadable content.
The Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Gameplay Trailer showcases the Kombatants being introduced to the game’s playable roster in 2016 including the Xenomorph from Alien, Leatherface, Triborg and Bo’ Rai Cho.
Players who purchase Kombat Pack 2 will also receive the never-before-released Apocalypse Pack, as well as the following content for Mortal Kombat X:
- Goro – The feral, four-armed Shokan warrior will be available as a playable combatant.
- Apocalypse Pack – The Apocalypse Pack features three new character skins, reimagining characters Takeda, D’Vorah and Erron Black with an apocalyptic theme.
- Brazil Pack – The Brazil Pack features three new character skins: Futbol Cage, Capoeira Liu Kang and Gaucho Kung Lao.
- Kold War Pack – The Kold War Pack includes three new character skins: Motherland Sonya, Tundra Sub-Zero and Revolution Kano.
- Kold War Scorpion – Kold War-themed Scorpion character skin.