Today September 20th is the last day to get your free copy of Castle Crashers Remastered.
If you bought your 360 copy, hurry up! Starting tomorrow, the legacy discount becomes $5.00 for owners of Castle Crashers on Xbox 360.
How do you get you claim your free copy? Easy, The Behemoth released an easy and quick how to:
- Check that you own the full version of Castle Crashers for Xbox 360. You can do this by either logging into your Xbox Live account on your Xbox 360 or on Xbox.com.
- Check that you have a current Xbox Live Gold membership on that profile.
- Using that same profile, go to the Xbox One Store and search for Castle Crashers Remastered. If you are logged in, it should list the full version of CCR as $14.99$0.00 (FREE*)
- If the price is listed as $14.99, please wait to purchase and contact Microsoft support.
- At this point, the store might ask for your credit card information. Please note that a registered payment method on Xbox One is required for the free* download for the Xbox 360 edition owners but your card will not be charged.
Also, remember that you can transfer your original progress! Here is how: